Leadership Missoula is a truly unique program which is a compilation of experiences, opportunities and activities. I am proud to say that as a participant, I gained many new skills which not only benefitted me professionally but also… Read More
Kim Latrielle » Leadership Class 2
Kim LatrielleMissoula Area Chamber of Commerce
Kim Latrielle has been with the Missoula Chamber for over 45 years, 22 of those years as the President/CEO. The Missoula Chamber of Commerce is the largest non-profit business organization celebrating its 128th year.
Kim is a Montana native, the eldest of seven children; she was born in Sidney, MT moved to Glasgow, Helena and then Missoula due to her father’s career as a Montana Highway Patrolman.
Kim attended Missoula Hellgate High School and is a graduate of the Institutes for Organization Management and received a post graduate degree in Chamber Management and Organizational Management.
Kim has two children, Robb Latrielle (Allegiance) married to Libby Latrielle (InterWest) three little girls: Kyler, Logan, Drew. Her Daughter, Carlie Latrielle-Mangold, married to Mace Mangold (Engineer) and lives in Bozeman. Grandson Nash Mangold and Granddaughter Knox Mangold. Kim’s partner for over 28 years is Greg Kuehn (Retired teacher from Frenchtown) formerly from Terry, MT. Two step-children: Sam Kuehn (IT for California based company) wife Ashley (Sparano) Kuehn (Opportunity Bank). Alison Boone (Teacher/Librarian at Franklin Elementary), husband Corey Boone (owns local small business Taste of Alaska and is a commercial fisherman in Alaska), granddaughters Emmie and Lucy.
- Assisted in the research and development of the current Leadership Missoula Program. Staffed and organized the first Leadership Missoula class.
- Graduate of LM2 and continued to play a key role in the development of the Leadership Missoula program over 34 years ago serving as their staff liaison for several years.
- Served two terms as the President for the Montana Association of Chamber Executives.
- Served over 14 years on the Western Montana Fair Board creating the Tough Enough to Wear Pink rodeo event, raising dollars for the free stage and supporting the construction and partnership of ice/hockey at the fairgrounds.
- Severed three years with a group of 8 individuals who raised all the dollars to construct the Missoula County Stadium football stadium, locker room and track/field area located behind Big Sky High School.
- Was instrumental in creating the first Neighborhood Watch program as the first Neighborhood Watch chairman on Beverly street in Missoula. Also assisted in the creation of Crimestoppers.
- Served on the Missoula Events Center Steering Group, raised $75,000 for a feasibility study all with the goal of building a multi-purpose event center in Missoula and that remains a passion of hers today.
- Currently, spend time supporting Avalanche Fast Pitch, her son is coach of the 12 U team. Also cheerleader and supporter of 406 Wild 12 year old girl’s basketball team.
- 2018 focus on building quality and affordable Childcare facilities in Missoula.
- Kim’s hobbies include photography, acrylic and oil painting, and her favorite is being the Grammy of 7.
Photography, Painting, Children, Substance Abuse Issues, Women’s Health
Community involvement: Missoula Chamber, Missoula Avalanche